LO1: Create a report or presentation on myself
This is a report into my own styles of photography and those which I find most appealing. In terms of my own style of photography I like to take images of portraits of friends and family members as well as landscapes of the sunset/rise and different buildings around the area I live and place where I visit. Therefore my style of photography is a mix as I like landscapes as its like you are there in the image and it makes the textures in the images more realistic. However, portrait photography can capture the emotion and personality of someone. You can also isolate people from the backgrounds and other things that are going around them. Below are some images of my front garden in the winter, whist it was snowing. This image makes the place, Doncaster, look peaceful and as if no one lives there. However, it doesn’t give a true representation of the town, but doe meet the brief of beautiful Doncaster. Although you can not see anything in the image that represents the place. If I was t...





Comments
Post a Comment